Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

My Ideal Scene...


I am reading The Millionaire Course, "A Visionary Plan for Creating the Life of Your Dreams" and Marc Allen says you should write a one page description of your "Ideal Scene" (imagine your life at it's best!).   This picture is a reminder to me...

My Ideal Scene:  I live on a small working farm "sanctuary" where animals are not killed (not sure what will be farmed yet; pumpkins, christmas trees, maple syrup, goat cheese, wool, lavender, herbs or local produce?).  Our farm life will be very self-sustaining and we will make our living by farming, blogging, offering classes (art retreats, cooking, re-purposing, etc.).  Our life is our work...we promote green living, family life and a reverence for all life.  We have an onsite store (the RE-Store) that houses our wares and latest up-cycled creations.

See my additional pages if you are interested in my specific goals and how I plan to attain them.  I will also be posting regularly on the successes and any set backs we may incur.

Join me on the Journey!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment