Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Dreams are Ready to Hatch...

Photo Credit: http://leahbug101.blogspot.com
My wish for all of you is that each day you wake up inspired about your life. If you don't wake up excited about the day to come, there may be changes you need to make! Follow your dreams, your wild side, your passions, your heart, things you love, for we only walk down this path once! The quote below inspired me to write this tip. 

"People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals -- that is, goals that do not inspire them." - Anthony Robbins

Peace, Love & Happiness,
Sandy

The above is a post from www.peacefuldaily.com that I saved some months ago.  I just found it again and as sychronicity would go -- I have just listened to Anthony Robbin's first session from the "Ultimate Edge"...searching for inspiration I am.  I know what I want (finally) -- now I just need the inspiration and follow through to make it happen.  I don't think I am lazy and I don't think my goals are uninspiring.  Sometimes a goal is so inspiring -- it feels out of reach (a dream).  How do you find the fortitude/discipline/inspiration to attain your dreams?....that it what I intend to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment